CO AIR is a mechanical engineering company unique in its class and industry in South Africa. We provide a wide range of service to domestic, commercial and industrial population at large. We provide skills that the industries require to compete in the world market. We concentrate on research and development to keep up with the machinery that is continually in demand and evolving. We take time to understand our clients and operate requirements; we provide the best solutions based on our technical knowledge and experience. We provide mechanical engineering services within specific timeframes. We are focused on high levels of quality and operate throughout Gauteng. We apply principles of engineering, physics and material science for the design, analysis and maintenance of mechanical systems.
We work on power producing machines such as generators, electric stoves, electric motors, steam and gas. We also work on power producing machines such as refrigeration, air conditioning equipment, chiller plants, ducting and ventilation, machine tools, material handling systems and industrial production equipment used in manufacturing. We apply mature engineering judgments throughout decision-making with engineering problems, we accept responsibility for the decision our team takes. Good problem solving and creative approach to new ideas. We have good technical knowledge; we are involved in design, development, construction, testing and research relating to various machine tools, engines and power using equipment’s.
- Prevent unsafe and unhealthy acts and conditions in the workplace
- Provide safety equipment and ensure that it is always used in the correct manner
- Provide continuous training to all employees
- Fully comply together with safety committee to ensure continuous improvement to health and safety standards
- Quality of our service is our number one priority
- We strive for excellence in everything we do, in our products, their value and in our human relations
- Dealers and suppliers are our partners, we maintain a mutually benefiting relationship with our dealers, suppliers and other associates
- Integrity is never compromised, this conduct is pursued in a socially responsible manners
- Offering services to our clients 24hrs a day
- To be rated among top companies in our field
- Safety, integrity and credibility remain our values
- We strive for highest level of quality customer care and excellent service
- Offering practical solutions without compromise of quality
- Maximize customer value through world class service
- To succeed and excel within the engineering field
- Provide tailor made solutions to all our clients
- Attend to our client queries as quick as possible
- Providing more training to all our employees to deal with clients accordingly
Health & Safety
CO AIR management is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all its employees and client. All employees are trained with Basic Health and safety representative qualification - Occupational Health and safety act of 1993.